Michelle from http://pearlsofgreenwisdom.wordpress.com nominated me for the Liebster Award. I know I have been around a while and really did not think I was making an impact but now I see that I really am and it encourages me to keep blogging!
The rules are for the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my questions from Michelle
1. What’s your favorite animal? Tiger
2. Mountain or Beach? Beach
3. What’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited? Oh toughie… Great Wall of China or Pompeii. Can’t choose!
4. What are you doing to help the environment? Take a look at my blog to see my journey. Vermi-composting is my favorite but getting rid of chemicals is a huge plus too!
5. What would you do if you had $10 million? There are too many things I would do. I would start by helping out my family first then work on helping my community and maybe creating a dog rescue. Such a softie for dogs!
6. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, spending time with my family and good food, and of course the presents!
7. Why do you have a blog? Started out as a way to keep me occupied from the monotony of stay at home mom life, and has progressed into sharing my journey on going green.
8. Favorite book? The one book series I go back to again and again is the Odd Thomas series. I can’t pick on just one favorite though!
9. What item could you not live without? My phone.
10. If you must have a last meal what would that be? Peaches and Cream with Lobster and king crab. Yum!
Questions for my nominees:
1. What encourages you to blog?
2. What is one thing you post about that gives you the most joy?
3. What part of the world are you from?
4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
5. If you were Ruler of the world, what law would you implement that would benefit everyone?
6. What was your favorite childhood game/activity?
7. What is your current hobby?
8. If you could stop aging at a certain age, what would you choose?
9. If today was your last day to live, how would you spend it?
10. What is your favorite eco-friendly way to clean?
I need to spend some time on the computer to discover some new blogs to help promote them!